At the heart of the services we provide for private clients is the creation and administration of trusts, companies and other entities through which the wealth of successive generations can be protected and enhanced through practical estate planning and wealth management measures.
Private Client Services
Our principals, board and staff have enormous experience dealing with the many issues faced by successful business families and have a wide, international network of experienced professionals on whom we can draw where specialist knowledge is required. The team has long-standing associations with East Africa, and Kenya in particular where the connections go back a century, so we are very familiar with the cultural nuances of doing business in East Africa.
We provide full services for the entities we administer on behalf of our clients, which include:
- Creation of discretionary trusts
- Incorporation of companies in Kenya and other jurisdictions
- Provision of trustees, directors, company secretary, nominees, registered and administrative offices
- On-going administration including processing of transactions, maintenance of statutory and corporate records and undertaking relevant statutory filings
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Management of banking facilities
- Investment monitoring