We provide services from key locations around the world, including Jersey, London, Geneva, Amsterdam, Mauritius, Dubai and Singapore, allowing clients to position the administration of their arrangements in the jurisdictions that offer them the most advantages.
- Jersey is one of the leading international offshore finance centres in the world, with a high level of credibility. In Jersey, Minerva Trust & Corporate Services Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- London is the key financial centre for the western hemisphere and a hub for our internationally mobile clients
- Geneva provides the discretion valued by many clients and ready access to a centre of private banking excellence
- Amsterdam provides a wide range of tax treaty-driven solutions for investors looking to make investments into Europe
- Mauritius offers an effective gateway for international investors looking to invest into India and Sub- Saharan Africa utilising its comprehensive tax treaties. In Mauritius, Minerva Fiduciary Services (Mauritius) Limited is regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission
- Dubai allows our many South Asian and East African clients to use the Middle East as a centre for their international trading activities. In Dubai, Minerva (Middle East) DMCC is registered and licensed as a free zone company under the rules and regulations of the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority
- Singapore is one of the world’s leading financial centres and provides our clients with the ideal investment hub for cross-border transactions into Asia